10.03.2010

{four months + one week}
dear ian,
i wish i could talk to you today but since i cant.. i'll say it here. i hope you had an amazing day. i know how excited you were to watch conference. i hope you understood what they were saying in italian. i hope you met some new people, and saw some new things. it makes me happy to know you are so happy.
has it really been four months since i posted about saying bye to you? it has felt fast, but slow at the same time. i miss you every day. but its a good kind of missing you. cause i know we are both where we are supposed to be. thanks for being my best friend. keep working hard babe.
love always,
jessie lou

1 comment:

  1. I think I just cried.... actually I did. Miss you jess. We need to catch up soon. 2 more weeks and it will be four months for me. Ian comes home just a month before wesley, we are definatly going to be couple friends. Seriously though, I miss you. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete