11.03.2010

home...
i am back at home in st george.
blogging from my bed.
i wish the job would have worked out.
i gave it my all and i tried my hardest.
but instead of going into details, lets just say it was a bad situation and im glad to be out of it.
if you are one who would like to know details, i will gladly tell you.
it's bittersweet to be back. it almost feels like a big dream.
i never want to forget the sights and smells, the feelings and fear.
i feel like i became myself on the streets of the city.
it was everything i had to make me happy.
i loved the exhilarition of independance and feeling so grown up.
there was a lot of bad, but there was a lot of good..the two put together made me a better me. there are days i want to relive, there are more days i would rather forget forever.
i wish i could walk past the nauvoo temple every day for the rest of my life.
i wish i could hop on a train and be in the heart of chicago.
be in my city.
i met people who changed my life.
i cried, but i was brave.
now its back to school, applying to a program, and job hunting.
there's just something missing..
i left a piece of my heart in the windy city.

No comments:

Post a Comment